1) All of our company's data and information
(desktops and laptops too!) is backed up
daily and kept in a secure, remote location.
2) Our company has an Evacuation Plan in
place and we test it annually.
3) All of our company's contracts and other
legal documents are converted to electronic
files or they are copied and stored at a
secure, remote location.
4) Our company has enough Business
Interruption Insurance to cover the cost of
operations for a minimum of 60 days, even
with no revenue.
5) Our company could survive for up to three
business days without access to our key
business software and applications,
6) Our company's phone system is fully
documented, backed up regularly and we
have the capability or a plan for
7) Our company would survive even if our
entire IT Staff disappeared tomorrow.
8) Our company would survive if all of our
client and corporate data and information
were somehow acquired by a competitor.
9) Our company has an alternate place(s) to
conduct business if our current facilities
were unavailable for more than one day.
10) Our company is prepared if one of our
primary vendors cannot deliver inventory or
services to us for any period of time.
11) Our company conducts a facility evaluation
annually and corrects any defects.
12) Our company has a remote emergency
system to contact all employees, vendors
and/or customers, without having access to
our building or systems.
13) Our company conducts a full data systems
restoration test at least once a year at a
14) All of our company's laptops and PDA's are
protected with passwords and encryption.
15) Our company has a current contact list of
all our emergency service providers.
16) Our company has a plan in place to respond
if any key employee cannot perform his or
her regular duties.
Please complete and submit this form to calculate your score and level of readiness.